An ADHD online test is a great preliminary way for parents to determine whether their child has ADHD. Ultimately the child should see a medical professional for a clinical assessment but as a first step parents can use the ADHD self-test on this site. This short test will determine whether you as a parent need to be concerned about your child having ADHD.
Read in this guide:
- ADHD self-test for parents?
- Online ADHD questionnaire for parents?
- Online ADHD checklist for teachers and parents?
- Online ADHD online test for parents?
- ADHD screening test for parents?