People with ADHD often find social situations challenging due to their impulsivity, inattention, or hyperactivity. This can lead to social rejection, difficulty with interpersonal relationships, and even depression and anxiety.
Read in this guide:
- Social Skills Training Strategies
- Can ADHD affect social skills?
- How can I help my ADHD child with social skills?
- Do kids with ADHD have friends?
- Why does my child lack social skills?
- Social skills training for ADHD?
- ADHD social skills adult?
- ADHD immature social skills?
- Lack of social skills in adults?