Here you can read about the symptoms of ADHD in children aged 7-12 years old
and learn how to recognize the signs of ADHD in your child. The school environment is usually the first place where children are checked for ADHD. The symptoms of inattention and hyperactivity-impulsivity can appear in various forms depending on the child’s age.
If you are wondering if your elementary school child has ADHD use our ADHD self-test to assess the symptoms. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder can only be diagnosed by a medical professional.
Read in this guide:
- How early can a child be diagnosed with ADHD?
- What are the first signs of ADHD?
- What are the signs that your 8-year-old has ADHD?
- How do I know if my 6-year-old has ADHD?
- How can I help my 10-year-old with ADHD?
- I think my 7-year-old has ADHD what should I do?