If you suspect that your teenage child may have ADHD then you can use our free ADHD self-assessment for teenagers. The self-test involves a questionnaire about your high school-age child in order to spot ADHD symptoms that may be disrupting your child’s life.
An ADHD self-test for high school students can give an indication as to whether your teenage child is experiencing ADHD symptoms such as lack of focus, disorganization, self-focus, forgetfulness, heightened emotions, and impulsivity. Once you have filled in our ADHD self-test you can make an appointment with your healthcare provider.
Read in our guide:
- How is ADHD diagnosed in teenagers?
- Is it possible to develop ADHD as a teenager?
- Free teenager ADHD self-test online?
- Is ADHD in teen boys different from ADHD in teen girls?
- Free ADHD self-assessment teenagers?
- Psychological testing for ADHD in teenagers online?
- ADHD self-test teenage boy/ADHD self-test teenage girl?
- ADHD assessment forms for adolescents?