Teens who have probably experienced the symptoms of ADHD earlier in life will be relieved when they are diagnosed and offered treatment. Although there is no cure for ADHD there are treatments to help high school-goers cope with the symptoms.
Education about ADHD and behavior therapy goes hand-in-hand with medical treatments for ADHD teenagers.
Teenagers are old enough to be involved in their treatment plan and will need to agree to treatment in order for it to work.The most common and effective treatment for ADHD teens is “multi-modal treatment”, a combination of medication and psychosocial behavior therapy.
Read in this guide:
- Therapeutic Treatment Options for ADHD Teens
- Medical Treatment Options for ADHD Teenagers
- Natural treatment for teenagers with ADHD
- Treatment for adolescent ADHD
- Treatment of Teens with ADHD