If you’ve reached adulthood and are wondering if you have ADHD and whether it has gone undiagnosed for years; then keep reading and learn how to spot the signs of ADHD in adults.
By recognizing the signs of ADHD you can get proper treatment and avoid the difficulties ADHD can create in adult life. Many adults are unaware that they have ADHD but just know that everyday life is a struggle.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder symptoms in adults can include lack of focus, where you are easily distracted or hyperfocus, where you get so engrossed in something that you lose track of time and other commitments.
Read in this guide:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder Symptoms in Adults
- What does ADHD feel like in adults?
- Are people with ADHD smarter?
- Does ADHD get worse with age?
- Symptoms of ADHD in adult relationships
- Signs and symptoms of ADHD in grown-ups