The most effective treatment for ADHD in adults is usually a combination of medication, psychotherapy, and developing strategies for coping with ADHD symptoms.
Methylphenidate or amphetamine-based stimulant medication is the most commonly prescribed treatment for adult ADHD.
Read in this guide:
- Medical Treatment Options for ADHD Adults
- ADHD Treatment for Adults Without Drugs
- Alternative ADHD Treatment for Adults
- What is the most effective ADHD medication for adults?
- How do you treat ADHD in adults without medication?
- What can help adults with ADHD?
- Drug-free ADHD treatment for adults?