ADHD adults are often challenged in social situations such as romantic relationships, family relationships, and interaction with co-workers. To improve social skills in ADHD adults it is possible to create a lesson plan where social skills are taught and practiced. Start by pin-pointing one or two aspects that need improving, and make specific goals for the lesson.
Read in this guide:
- Social Skills Training for ADHD Adults
- ADHD and Communication Difficulties in Adults
- ADHD Poor Social Skills Adults
- Communication Problems with ADHD for Adults
- How can I improve my social skills for ADHD?
- How does ADHD affect communication adults?