There is no cure for ADHD and most doctors will prescribe pharmaceutical medication and behavior therapy to help ADHD patients cope with their symptoms. However, not everyone wants to use medical drugs which can have side effects and in some cases even be addictive. The alternative is natural remedies for ADHD.
Made from natural ingredients, natural remedies are not addictive and come with very few side effects. Natural remedies for ADHD can come in the form of a nutritional supplement or a preparation created from medicinal herbs and plants. To be assessed and advised on the best natural remedy for your ADHD visit a naturopath.
Read in this guide:
- Drug-Free Methods of Improving ADHD Symptoms
- Age-Appropriate Natural Supplements for ADHD
- What is the best supplement for ADHD?
- What is the best ADHD medication for a teenager?
- Natural Remedies for ADHD and Focus?