Behavior therapy and medication are the standard treatments for ADHD. Behavior therapy (also called behavior modification) is an umbrella term that refers to therapy used to treat mental disorders.
Based on the idea that all behavior is learned, behavior therapy replaces negative behavior with positive behavior using practical strategies.
Read in this guide:
- Examples of Some Types of Behavior Therapy for ADHD
- Art therapy activities for ADHD
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Parent Behavior Management Training
- Behavioral Coaching
- What activities are good for ADHD?
- What type of therapy is used for ADHD in children?
- ADHD behavioral therapy techniques adults?