Vanderbilt Assessment Test and Summary
Psychological assessment of ADHD in children aged 6 to 12 years old can be done using “VADRS”, the Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Rating Scale. Sometimes it is used for preschool children and teens up to 18 years old. Trained healthcare professionals can ask the child’s parents and teachers to fill out VADRS.
The Vanderbilt test assesses how severely the symptoms of ADHD affect a child’s behavior and academic performance.
Read in this guide:
- Vanderbilt ADHD age range?
- Vanderbilt scoring example?
- Vanderbilt ADHD test for adults?
- Vanderbilt ADHD test for child?
- Vanderbilt ADHD assessment for adults?