ADHD online self-tests are useful tools for assessing whether a child has ADHD. There are ADHD evaluation forms specifically designed to be filled in by parents and those created to be used by teachers.
While parents can provide information about how the child behaves in the home environment teachers have insight into how the child behaves in the classroom.
Read in this guide:
- ADHD evaluation questionnaire for teachers
- ADHD questionnaire for teachers
- ADHD checklist for teachers pdf
- ADHD checklist for teachers and parents
- ADHD self-test for teachers to fill out