ADHD and Preschoolers’ treatments
As no clinical guidelines exist for diagnosing ADHD in toddlers under 4 years old there are also no official recommended treatments for infants. While uncommon, it is not unheard of for an infant younger than 4 years old to be diagnosed and treated for ADHD.
Behavioral therapy is usually the first line of treatment for infants with ADHD. Healthcare providers can give parents, Parent Training in Behaviour Management to help them modify their infant’s ADHD behaviour.
There are natural remedies that may be effective but are as yet unproven such as Bach flower remedies; vitamin and mineral supplements; diet changes, and homeopathy.
Raed in this guide:
- What is the most effective treatment for ADHD in toddlers?
- How do you treat ADHD in toddlers?
- Treatments for ADHD in babies?
- Natural treatments for ADHD in toddlers?
- Natural supplements for ADHD in toddlers?
- Treating ADHD in toddlers naturally?