There are a number of professionals that can be trained to diagnose ADHD. Among the ADHD trained professionals are psychologists, psychiatrists, pediatricians, neurologists, licensed therapists, and sometimes clinical social workers or nurse practitioners.
Only medical doctors can prescribe medication for ADHD
Read in this guide:
- ADHD Training for Therapists
- Free ADHD Certification Online
- ADHD Certification Requirements
- ADHD Assessment Training
- Who can assess and diagnose ADHD?
- Who can prescribe ADHD medication?
- Who can provide ADHD therapy and counseling?