ADHD adults often experience issues with communication and speech.
A speech therapist can help with these issues. Speech therapy activities for ADHD adults usually focus on the rate, clarity, volume, and amount of speech. The speech therapist can also work on improving social communication skills in ADHD adults such as waiting their turn to speak, not interrupting, self-awareness, staying on-topic, listening, and disinhibition.
Read in this guide:
- ADHD and Communication Difficulties in Adults
- Communication Problems for ADHD in Adults
- Do adults with ADHD talk a lot?
- Do adults with ADHD have communication problems?
- How does ADHD affect communication adults?